|PLEASE READ: By purchasing, you signify that you have read and agree to the rules and terms, below. Please click in the box to acknowledge :|
Add to Cart
You will be charged 59.99, one time, for the entire year of table topper projects (5.00 per month). Each month of your membership period, you'll receive, by email, a member packet in a .zip folder which includes:
- A project for the month with simple, easy-to-follow instructions and/or diagrams to create placemats, table toppers or centerpiece mats designed by Patrick. You can see many examples of his projects by clicking here. More appear, below. On or before the last day of each month, you'll receive an emailed link to the packet for the month's projects. Click on the link or copy and paste it into your address bar and go to the web page where you'll see the cover for the month's pattern/packet. Click on the cover to begin the download of a .zip file of your materials. Be sure to allow time for the materials to download. These are high resolution files of printing quality. Once the file download has been completed, you can open the document with Adobe Reader and print all of the pages or choose to print only the pages you need. In an effort to be conscious of the environment, we ask that you only print the pages you will use at the time. Once you've downloaded the file and saved it to your computer, you may print again in the future without having to download again. Pay close attention to #5 below.
- At months 6 and 12, we will also deliver a BONUS throw quilt pattern, designed by Patrick, at no additional charge (24.00 value).
- When available, machine embroidery files will also be included, at no charge, for projects that include Patrick's trademark fusible applique designs. SVG files for appliques will also be provided, at no additional charge, for those who use digital cutters.
We think you'll agree that this is a value-packed club!
The first project will be delivered September 15 and all subsequent projects will be delivered mid-month.
Rules and Terms
By joining the club, you agree to the following terms:
1. All materials are Copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved.
2. You may download and print the party packet for your personal use, only. You will need to print the templates in order to make the project.
3. You will not "share" the link to the monthly packets or any portion of the packet with anyone else. This is a violation of federal copyright laws.
4. Selling finished items made from these patterns will be allowed with prior written permission from Patrick Lose. There is no royalty charge but we ask that you register your intent to sell with us.
5. You must download the packet to your computer within 30 days of receiving the email link.
6. Because these materials are protected by copyright, there are no refunds given for materials delivered.
7. You have visited the Patrick Lose Studios Facebook fan page (click to view) or are otherwise familiar with the types of projects you'll be receiving as a member. We try to keep the projects a "surprise" each month! Please take a look at this blog post for a description of what is included in the membership.
8. During the checkout process, you must provide a working email address to which you would like the links sent for your monthly packets. Some email providers filter emails containing download links to your SPAM, AOL email addresses have been the most problematic.GMail seems to be the most reliable for us. If you have problems receiving the emails, you may be asked to create a GMail account. You must notify us if your email address changes. We are not responsible for bounced emails and we do have analytics software that records when your packet was sent and opened. Please configure your spam filters to allow emails to be delivered and if you find that you haven't received one of your packets, check your spam folders before contacting us. Thank you!