|PLEASE READ: By purchasing, you signify that you have read and agree to the rules and terms, below. Please click in the box to acknowledge:|
Add to Cart
or call: (623) 414-9464
A machine embroidery club featuring Patrick's popular mug mat, hot pad and trivet designs. See previous years' designs here.
Special introductory price for a limited time: 29.99 — $ 2.50 per month.
Retail price for the collection of all 12 designs is 84.99 - 65% off the retail price of the individual designs.
Receive a new design each month. Twelve months of designs - October 2019 through September 2020! No matter what month you join, you’ll receive any previous designs delivered in the club year. For example, if you wait until December to join, you'll also receive the October and November 2018 designs upon joining. If you have questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call 623-414-9464. See examples of designs here.
A new mat design will be delivered each month. You must have a hoop in which a 7.75 x 7.75" design can be stitched. Great for mug mats, candle mats, hot pads and trivets. These are all NEW designs!
Before adding this product to your cart, you'll be asked to click the box, above, signifying that you have read and understand the rules and information provided, below. If you can't agree to these terms, we won't be able to process your membership.
Your club materials will be delivered to the email address provided to us by PayPal upon checkout. Certain email providers block or "blacklist" emails with active hyperlinks or attachments like the ones you will receive from us with your download links. Yahoo and AOL email addresses are almost always a problem. Please be prepared to offer an alternate email address if we have problems delivering the materials to you. Thanks for understanding.
1. You are familiar with machine embroidery designs by Patrick Lose either from previous purchase and use or you have taken a look at the designs at PatrickLose.com. Each month's design is in the same style as the ones currently offered on the website and you understand that the club's offerings will be themed by the month, season or holidays for which they are designed.?
2. On or before the last day of each month, you'll receive an email with the month's files attached for downloading. These files will include the digitized embroidery files, an image of the project and a Stitching Master PDF file which will show the stitching order. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download link will remain active for 30 days and you must download your files within the 30 days after receiving the link.
?3. You must have a large hoop to be able to stitch and quilt these designs in the hoop. The round mats are 7.75" diameter and square ones are 7.75 x 7.75". ?
4. You must have a knowledge of how to download and use the digitized embroidery files in your machine. You will download the files to an external drive and create a back up of all stored designs. It is your responsibility to store the designs in a safe place as we are not responsible for replacing the designs once you have downloaded them. Our analytics software tells us when you have received and downloaded the designs. You will not try to open them with anything other than your embroidery software or machine. We're happy to help if you have problem, but this is a simple process and if you have problems or questions you may also need to contact your machine dealer. We're happy to offer tips on how we embroider but we do not offer specific instruction with the designs, mostly because everyone has their favorite way to stitch these based on their own experience and brand of machine. Your machine dealer is usually the best source, if you have questions.
5. We do not give refunds for digital products. Our customers agree that we have some of the best digitizing in the industry for Patrick's machine embroidery designs. Of course, if there's a problem with a specific file, we will offer an additional download or otherwise get the month's designs to you. If you've made some of our mini mats before, you know you're going to love these and we hope you will tell your friends who may not be familiar with our embroideries.?
6. You have read and understand the copyright statement, below. You will not "share" the embroidery files with anyone nor will you offer the designs for sale. You will not sell finished products made using Patrick's designs without requesting permission to do so. Patrick is very generous with this permission but it is important that we know ahead of time instead of finding out online or from agents.
?7. You should add our email addresses to your contacts list to ensure that you receive our emails and that they are not sent to your SPAM folder. Please add: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.?8. To contact us, please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patrick Lose Studios at 623-414-9464. Facebook cannot be used to contact us or resolve customer service issues. ??Important:
Please "like" Machine Embroidery by Patrick Lose on Facebook. This will be a good source of information about the club and all of our other machine embroidery offerings.??
We've created a photo tutorial with details on how we create our in-the-hoop mini mats. If you'd like to take a look, you'll find it here, free of charge. ?
All designs are copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved. The purchase price for these embroidery designs entitles purchaser to use the designs for personal use, only. It is against Federal Copyright Law to use these designs for anything other than personal use without further permission from Patrick Lose. Patrick is very generous when it comes to granting permission to those who wish to make his designs for sale, but we require more information if the designs will be sold. It is also against the law to "share" the digitized embroidery files with others who have not paid the licensing fee for use of the designs. Please be considerate of Patrick's ownership of the designs and respect copyright laws.