Year 2 of our machine embroidery club featuring Patrick's popular appliqué designs. All designs are for 5x7" and larger hoops! See all of the designs from the 2014 club year here.
Special introductory price for a limited time: 39.99*
12 months of designs - January thru December 2015! Join at any time and receive all of the previous months' designs.
Each month offers two versions of the applique design.
*Retail price of the 12 month's worth of designs is almost 84.00. Club membership offers a discount of more than 50%.
Before adding this product to your cart, you'll be asked to click the box, ABOVE, signifying that you have read and understand the rules and information which follows. If you can't agree to these terms, we won't be able to process your membership.
Your club materials will be delivered to the email address provided to us by PayPal upon checkout. Certain email providers block or "blacklist" emails with active hyperlinks or attachments like the ones you will receive from us with your download links. Yahoo and AOL email addresses are almost always a problem. Please be prepared to offer an alternate email address if we have problems delivering the materials to you. Thanks for understanding.
1. You are familar with machine embroidery appliqué designs by Patrick Lose either from previous purchase and use or you have taken a look at the designs at PatrickLose.com. Each month's designs are in the same style as the ones currently offered on the website and you understand that the club's offerings will be comparable and themed by the month, season or holidays for which they are designed.
2. On or before the last day of each month, you'll receive an email with a link to the month's files for downloading. These files will include the digitized embroidery files, a photo of the stitch out and a Stitching Master PDF file which will show the stitching order. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download link will remain active for 30 days and you must download your files within the 30 days after receiving the link.
3. You will receive two embroidery files for machine appliqué each month. These are for 5x7" and larger hoops.
4. You must have a knowledge of how to download and use the digitized embroidery files in your machine. You will download the files to an external drive and create a back up of all stored designs. It is your responsibility to store the designs in a safe place as we are not responsible for replacing the designs once you have downloaded them. Our analytics software tells us when you have received and downloaded the designs. You will not try to open them with anything other than your embroidery software or machine. We're happy to help if you have problem, but this is a simple process and if you have problems or questions you may also need to contact your machine dealer. We're happy to offer tips on how we embroider but we do not offer instruction with the designs and, again, your machine dealer is usually the best source for this.
5. We do not give refunds for digital products. Our customers agree that we have some of the best digitizing in the industry for Patrick's machine embroidery applique designs. Of course, if there's a problem with a specific file, we will offer an additional download or otherwise get the month's designs to you. If you've used any of our machine embroidery appliqué designs, you know you're going to love these. We hope you will tell your friends who may not be familiar with our embroideries.
6. You have read and understand the copyright statement, below. You will not "share" the embroidery files with anyone nor will you offer the designs for sale. You will not sell finished products made using Patrick's designs without requesting permission to do so. Patrick is very generous with this permission but it is important that we know ahead of time instead of finding out online or from agents.
7. You should add our email addresses to your contacts list to ensure that you receive our emails and that they are not sent to your SPAM folder. Please add: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. To contact us, please write email@example.com or call Patrick Lose Studios at 623-414-9464. Please do not use Facebook to contact customer service.
Important: Please "like" Machine Embroidery by Patrick Lose on Facebook. It's not required but will be a good source of information about the club and all of our other machine embroidery offerings.
All designs are copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved. The purchase price for these embroidery designs entitles purchaser to use the designs for personal use, only. It is against Federal Copyright Law to use these designs for anything other than personal use without further permission from Patrick Lose. Patrick is very generous when it comes to granting permission to those who wish to make his designs for sale, but we require more information if the designs will be sold. It is also against the law to "share" the digitized embroidery files with others who have not paid the licensing fee for use of the designs. Please be considerate of Patrick's ownership of the designs and respect copyright laws.