A machine embroidery appliqué club featuring 12, all-new, 12 x 12" square blocks designed by Patrick
• SHOP OWNERS - Contact Gary at 623-414-9464 or email@example.com for details, if you'd like to offer this club in your shop.
• Make a mini quilt to display each month or put all 12 blocks together to create a quilt.
• May 2019 through April 2020
• First design (May) delivered April 1
Join the club for 50% off the full retail price of 120.00. (Individual designs will eventually be available at 9.99 each, but club members pay 4.99 each - 50% off retail)
You must have a minimum of 5 x 7" hoop to stitch these designs in multiple hoopings.
Before adding this product to your cart, you'll be asked to click the box, above, signifying that you have read and understand the rules and information provided, below. If you can't agree to these terms, we won't be able to process your membership. If you have questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-414-9464.
Your club materials will be delivered to the email address provided to us by PayPal upon checkout. Certain email providers block or "blacklist" emails with active hyperlinks or attachments like the ones you will receive from us with your download links. Yahoo and AOL email addresses are almost always a problem. Please be prepared to offer an alternate email address if we have problems delivering the materials to you. Thanks for understanding.
1. You are familiar with machine embroidery designs by Patrick Lose either from previous purchase and use or you have taken a look at the designs at PatrickLose.com. Each month's designs are in the same style as the ones currently offered on the website and you understand that the club's offerings will be themed by the month, season or holidays for which they are designed.
2. Around the 1st day of each month, you'll receive an email with a link to the month's packet of files for downloading. These files will include the digitized embroidery files in most formats, a cover/photo of the project and a Stitching Master PDF file which will show the stitching order. Templates are included to print and assemble for appliqué placement. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download link will remain active for 30 days and you must download your files within the 30 days after receiving the link.
3. You must have a large hoop to be able to stitch these designs. Multiple hoopings are required.
4. You must have a knowledge of how to download and use the digitized embroidery files in your machine. You will download the files to an external drive and create a back up of all stored designs. It is your responsibility to store the designs in a safe place as we are not responsible for replacing the designs once you have downloaded them. Our analytics software tells us when you have received and downloaded the designs. You will not try to open them with anything other than your embroidery software or machine. We're happy to help if you have problem, but this is a simple process and if you have problems or questions you may also need to contact your machine dealer. We're happy to offer tips on how we embroider but we do not offer detailed instruction with the designs and, again, your machine dealer is usually the best source for this.
5. We do not give refunds for digital products. Our customers agree that we have some of the best digitizing in the industry for Patrick's machine embroidery applique designs. Of course, if there's a problem with a specific file, we will offer an additional download or otherwise get the month's designs to you. If you've used some of our embroidery designs before, you know you're going to love these and we hope you will tell your friends who may not be familiar with our embroideries.
6. You have read and understand the copyright statement, below. You will not "share" the embroidery files with anyone nor will you offer the designs for sale. You will not sell finished products made using Patrick's designs without requesting permission to do so. Patrick is very generous with this permission but it is important that we know ahead of time instead of finding out online or from agents.
7. You should add our email addresses to your contacts list to ensure that you receive our emails and that they are not sent to your SPAM folder. Please add: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. To contact us, please write email@example.com or call Patrick Lose Studios at 623-414-9464. Facebook and Instagram cannot be used to resolve customer service issues.
Important: Please "like" Machine Embroidery by Patrick Lose on Facebook. This will be a good source of information about the club and all of our other machine embroidery offerings.
You'll also find helpful tutorials on our finishing techniques here.
All designs are copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved. The purchase price for these embroidery designs entitles purchaser to use the designs for personal use, only. It is against Federal Copyright Law to use these designs for anything other than personal use without further permission from Patrick Lose. Patrick is very generous when it comes to granting permission to those who wish to make his designs for sale, but we require more information if the designs will be sold. It is also against the law to "share" the digitized embroidery files with others who have not paid the licensing fee for use of the designs. Please be considerate of Patrick's ownership of the designs and respect copyright laws.