You will be charged 59.99, one time, for the entire year of Monthly Minis applique projects ($5.00 per month).
Each month of your membership period, you'll receive, by email, a member packet in a .zip file which includes the design of the month with simple, easy-to-follow instructions and/or diagrams to create 12 inch square applique blocks, designed by Patrick.
Designs are themed by the the seasons or holidays of the particular month.
Around the first day of each month, you'll receive an emailed link to the packet for the month's projects. Click on the link or copy and paste it into your address bar and go to the web page where you'll see the cover for the month's pattern/packet. Click on the cover to begin the download of a .zip file of your materials. Be sure to allow time for the materials to download. These are high resolution files of printing quality. Once the file download has been completed, you can open the document with Adobe Reader and print all of the pages or choose to print only the pages you need. In an effort to be conscious of the environment, we ask that you only print the pages you will use at the time, such as templates. Once you've downloaded the file and saved it to your computer, you may print again in the future without having to download again. Pay close attention to #3 and #5 below.
SVG files for appliques will also be provided, at no additional charge, for those who use digital cutters.
We think you'll agree that this is a value-packed club!
The first project will be delivered April 1 and all subsequent projects will be delivered on or around the first day of the month.
SHOP OWNERS: If you'd like to order this club as a once-a-month event in your shop, contact Gary at 623-414-9464 or email@example.com for more information.
Rules and Terms
By joining the club, you agree to the following terms:
1. All materials are Copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved.
2. You may download and print the party packet for your personal use, only. You will need to print the templates in order to make the project.
3. You will not "share" the link to the monthly packets or any portion of the packet with anyone else. This is a violation of federal copyright laws.
4. Selling finished items made from these patterns will be allowed with prior written permission from Patrick Lose. There is no royalty charge but we ask that you register your intent to sell with us.
5. You must download the packet to your computer within 30 days of receiving the email link.
6. Because of the nature of digital products and copyright protection, there are no refunds given for materials delivered.
7. You are familiar with the types of projects you'll be receiving as a member. We try to keep the projects a "surprise" each month! Please take a look at the images for a representation of the "kaleidoscopic" design styles you'll receive in this club.
8. During the checkout process, you must provide a working email address to which you would like the links sent for your monthly packets. Some email providers filter emails containing download links to your SPAM, AOL email addresses have been the most problematic. GMail seems to be the most reliable for us. If you have persistent problems receiving the emails, you may be asked to create a GMail account. You must notify us if your email address changes. We are not responsible for bounced emails and we do have analytics software that records when your packet was sent and opened. Please configure your spam filters to allow emails to be delivered and if you find that you haven't received one of your packets, check your spam folders before contacting us. Thank you!
NOTE: This is NOT a machine embroidery club but we do have a machine embroidery applique version of the club available. Click here for more information or to join.